Wednesday 26 February 2014

Denny Herzberg, A Born Leader

Denny Herzberg has been the president of Vitusa for the past seven years. Vitusa specializes in the global distribution of essential dairy products. Vitusa was founded in 1956 and is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.  Denny Herzberg got his start at Miami University, where he receive much of the business knowledge he uses to this day. Denny Herzberg was influenced by the cutting edge business education he received at Miami University to implement team building at Vitusa.

Vitusa specializes in the distribution of Animal Nutritional Feed Ingredient products intended for the Diary Industry. Since becoming president of Vitusa, Denny Herzberg has led the company's distribution network to become a global concern. Vitusa now distributes in Central America, South America, Asia, and the Middle East. Denny Herzberg says, “I want the organization to regularly attend and exhibit in industry related conferences. It is important that we get our name out in the industry and gauge competition. It is for this reason that through Vitusa Corp, I became a member of the American Dairy Institute and the U.S. Dairy Export Council. These are conferences in the U.S. I wish to attend, but also in places like Turkey, Cuba, Mexico, Thailand, etc. I am excited for the future of this company and I cannot wait to grow with it.”

Denny Herzberg's strong leadership has also brought to Vitusa essential team building skills to strengthen the core of the company. “I have created icebreakers to help my team feel more comfortable around each other. It also serves as a time where I can identify the strengths of each individual. I believe that effectively delegating work is one of the traits of a good leader; thus, I want to give employees projects they will thrive at.”

Denny Herzberg has truly led Vitusa to the cutting edge, guiding it as it moves on in this new century.

No comments:

Post a Comment