Sunday 9 February 2014

Danny Herzberg, Dedicated to Charity



Denny Herzberg is the president of Vitusa Corp, a business based on the distribution of Animal Nutritional Feed Ingredient products, intended for the Dairy Industry. Vitusa Corp was founded in 1956, and it is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Denny Herzberg, through Vitusa, has opened its distribution to a global scale, distributing its products to various countries over multiple continents. Denny Herzberg has overseen Vitusa's expansion into South American, Central America, Asia and the Middle East.

Denny Herzberg is also dedicated to giving back to his community. He is a community leader, working with various volunteer activities in both New Jersey and New York. Denny Herzberg is also a member of the Rotary Club of the Fleischman's New York chapter, and serves on the board of directors for the Belleayre Music Conservatory.

Denny Herzberg believes charity is an important part not just of ones persona life, but of ones business life as well, seeing charity as an excellent way to boost a business' public appearance “Charity has always been a huge part of my life. I think it helps create good work ethic and positive character traits in volunteers. I have met so many lifelong friends while working at the Belleayre Music Conservatory and at the Rotary Club. Sometimes I think that I don’t have time to serve on top of my work schedule; however, I realized that through time management I can always find areas in my schedule when I can serve,” Herzberg says.

“I think we have to give back with gratitude what we took in. As a European Immigrant to the Dominican Republic, it meant survival and escape from the horrors of Europe during WWII, therefore, I now do what I can not only in the United States but also in the Dominican Republic, country which gave my parents and I a new life,” Denny Herzberg continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment