Monday 3 March 2014

Denny Herzberg Bringing Team Building Techniques to Vitusa

Denny Herzberg has been president of Vitusa Corp for the past seven years. Vitusa Corp specializes in the distribution of products intended for the dairy industry, including the manufacture of yogurt and ice cream. Vitusa was founded in 1956 in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. It has expanded to a branch office in Miami, FL. Denny Herzberg has led the company to become a global distribution concern. Denny Herzberg has also brought new team building expertise to the company.

Denny Herzberg is looking to bring in team building exercises to the company. “The first thing I wish to implement in the company is team building exercises. I learned a lot about team building from my mentors at The University of Miami. Vitusa is a large organization that works in various business sectors, so I want to help bring the organization together to help increase productivity. I also want to use these exercises to help get to know each employee on a one-on-one basis. I respect everyone at Vitusa and I want to be accommodating to each individual at the company. I need to use these first few weeks to identify the strengths of each member on my team so I can appropriately delegate assignments to them.”

Denny Herzberg continues, “I have created icebreakers to help my team feel more comfortable around each other. It also serves as a time where I can identify the strengths of each individual. I believe that effectively delegating work is one of the traits of a good leader; thus, I want to give employees projects they will thrive at.”

Denny Herzberg believes, through these cutting edge techniques he learned at university, that these new team building exercises will strengthen the core of the company and pick out the new Vitusa leaders of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment