Sunday 9 March 2014

Denny Herzberg Vitusa President for Seven Years

Denny Herzberg has been the president of Vitusa for the past seven years. Vitusa specializes in the global distribution of essential dairy products. Vitusa was founded in 1956 and is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.  Denny Herzberg got his start at Miami University, where he receive much of the business knowledge he uses to this day. Denny Herzberg was influenced by the cutting edge business education he received at Miami University to implement team building at Vitusa.

Vitusa specializes in the distribution of Animal Nutritional Feed Ingredient products intended for the Diary Industry. Since becoming president of Vitusa, Denny Herzberg has led the company's distribution network to become a global concern. Vitusa now distributes in Central America, South America, Asia, and the Middle East. Upon being announced president, Denny Herzberg said, “I want the organization to regularly attend and exhibit in industry related conferences. It is important that we get our name out in the industry and gauge competition. It is for this reason that through Vitusa Corp, I became a member of the American Dairy Institute and the U.S. Dairy Export Council. These are conferences in the U.S. I wish to attend, but also in places like Turkey, Cuba, Mexico, Thailand, etc. I am excited for the future of this company and I cannot wait to grow with it.”

“I was thrilled...to be offered the position of President at Vitusa. I know with my extensive leadership experience I will be able help the team experience new successes,” Denny Herzberg says, and beyond leading Vitusa to new markets, Denny Herzberg also seeks to bring strong team building skills to the company. “The first thing I wish to implement in the company is team building exercises. I learned a lot about team building from my mentors at The University of Miami. Vitusa is a large organization that works in various business sectors, so I want to help bring the organization together to help increase productivity. I also want to use these exercises to help get to know each employee on a one-on-one basis. I respect everyone at Vitusa and I want to be accommodating to each individual at the company. I need to use these first few weeks to identify the strengths of each member on my team so I can appropriately delegate assignments to them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment