Thursday 6 March 2014

Denny Herzberg Director of the Belleayre Music Conservatory

Denny Herzberg is the president of Vitusa. Vitusa specializes in the distribution of Animal Nutritional Feed Ingredient products intended for the Diary Industry. Vitusa Corp was founded in 1956, and it is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Denny Herzberg is also on the board of directors for the Belleayre Music Conservatory. Denny Herzberg helps to plan events to raise money for the Belleayre Mountain in the Catskills. Denny Herzberg receives great fulfillment in giving back to his community.

Denny Herzberg believes charity is an important part not just of ones personal life, but of ones business life as well, seeing charity as an excellent way to boost a business' public appearance “Charity has always been a huge part of my life. I think it helps create good work ethic and positive character traits in volunteers. I have met so many lifelong friends while working at the Belleayre Music Conservatory and at the Rotary Club. Sometimes I think that I don’t have time to serve on top of my work schedule; however, I realized that through time management I can always find areas in my schedule when I can serve,” Herzberg says.

Denny Herzberg is perhaps most proud of serving on the board of directors for the Belleayre Music Conservatory, based in Highmount, New York. Denny Herzberg sees the Belleayre Music Conservatory as perhaps one of the greatest boons to the Catskills area, dedicated to promoting cultural programs that support Balleayre Mountain as a resource for the Catskills.

“Back in 1990, the State of New York threatened to close the Belleayre Mountain Ski Center. The center has been a huge part of our community, and I did not want to see it close. A bunch of us gathered together to raise the funds to keep the center open. Now, the conservatory offers annual events that have become part of our culture here. The Catskill Forest Preserve is such a beautiful area and I am happy I can help preserve it so more people can continue to experience it,” Danny Herzberg says.

No comments:

Post a Comment