Tuesday 28 January 2014

Denny Herzberg Turns Vitusa Corp into a Global Distributor



Denny Herzberg is the president of Vitusa Corp, a business based on the distribution products for the Dairy Industry. Denny Herzberg, through Vitusa, has opened its distribution to a global scale, distributing its products to various countries over multiple continents.

Vitusa Corp, founded in 1956 and based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, specializes in the distribution of Animal Nutritional Feed Ingredient products, intended for the Diary Industry. Under the leadership of Denny Herzberg, Vitusa has become a global distributor, now distributing its products to South American, Central America, Asia, and the Middle East. Though he has already established himself as a committed leader, Denny Herzberg hopes to continue to grow Vitusa further into new markets.

Denny Herzberg, who studied at the University of Miami, has learned many essential tools to growing a company. The premier of these is team building. Denny Herzberg sees team building as one of the cornerstones to Vitusa's global expansion. “While I was in college at The University of Miami my mentors stressed the importance of team building exercises. I consistently completed group projects as part of my curriculum, and I never realized how beneficial these projects would be in the future. As I started working in management positions, I realized that not everyone has had similar team experiences that I have. I think it is my duty as the President of Vitusa to help create a synergy amongst my team so I can effectively lead them in the future.”

Denny Herzberg continues, “I have created icebreakers to help my team feel more comfortable around each other. It also serves as a time where I can identify the strengths of each individual. I believe that effectively delegating work is one of the traits of a good leader; thus, I want to give employees projects they will thrive at.”

No comments:

Post a Comment